My research interests include contemporary Chinese media, media anthropology (especially reception studies), and literary theory. My PhD research consists of an ethnographic analysis of media consumption in urban China. More specifically, I will focus on Guangzhou youth’s consumption of media contents concerning love and intimacy.
- M.Phil., Social Anthropology, University of Oxford, 2014.
- B.A., French, Renmin University of China, 2012.
- Anthropology, Université Paris Nanterre, 2010–2011.
- Fall 2018, 2016, & 2015 – RG ST/EACS 21: Zen Buddhism
- Spring 2018, 2017, & 2016 – EACS 4B: East Asian Traditions: Modern
- Winter 2018, 2017, & 2016 – EACS 4A: East Asian Traditions: Pre-Modern
- Fall 2017 – CHIN 35: Introduction to Taiwan Literature
- 2017 – 接下来会发生什么？——对未来的焦虑 [Chinese translation of Stafford, Charles. 2007. ‘What Is Going to Happen Next?’, in Rita Astuti, Jonathan Parry, & Charles Stafford, eds., Questions of Anthropology. Oxford: Berg.] 西南民族大学学报 [Journal of Southwest Minzu University] 38 (313): 13—20.