Contemporary Chinese cinema; Chinese media industry.
Yongli has been working on the Chinese Film Collection of the Moving Image Research Collections at the University of South Carolina for over two years, and has been programming for the Chinese Film Festival for the art house Nickelodeon since 2010. She has also been working on curating and programming for the Pollock Theater at the UCSB Carsey-Wolf Center since 2012.
- M.A. International Film Studies. Beijing Film Academy 北京电影学院
- B.A. Economics, emphasis in Media Management. Communication University of China 中国传媒大学
- Michael Berry, Department of Asian Languages and Cultures, UCLA
- Michael Curtin, Department of Film and Media Studies
- Bhaskar Sarkar, Department of Film and Media Studies
- Fall 2015 – present: Intermediate Modern Chinese
- Summer 2016: EACS 4B – East Asian Traditions: Modern (Teaching Associate)
- Spring 2016: EACS 4B – East Asian Traditions: Modern
- Spring 2015: EACS 4B – East Asian Traditions: Modern
- Spring 2014: CHIN 60 – Chinese Popular Culture (Reader)