Yang’s research focuses on Ming-Qing Chinese literature. She is also interested in translation studies and Japanese literature.
- Xi’an University of Science and Technology
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney
- M.A., University of Georgia
Thesis Title: “Judge Bao, Hamlet and Dupin: Waking Dreamers in Chinese and Western Detective Stories”
- Dr. Xiaorong Li
- Fall 2015 – Chinese 1: Elementary Modern Chinese; Dr. Hsu
- “Dramas in the Dream of the Red Chamber” – Paper presented at the 2012 Southeast Conference/Association of Asian Studies, Greenville, SC. 14 Jan 2012.
- 2010-2011 – International Student Scholarship, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Spring 2009 – Spring 2010 – Dean’s Academic Excellence Award, University of Nebraska at Kearney