Contemporary Chinese Film and Cultural Studies
Office: HSSB 2231
Office Hours: F15: T, 11:30am-1:10pm
Contemporary Chinese cinema; Chinese media industry.
Yongli has been working on the Chinese Film Collection of the Moving Image Research Collections at the University of South Carolina for over two years, and has been programming for the Chinese Film Festival for the art house Nickelodeon since 2010. She has also been working on curating and programming for the Pollock Theater at the UCSB Carsey-Wolf Center since 2012.
- M.A. International Film Studies, Beijing Film Academy 北京电影学院
- M.A. Thesis: Post War Ealing Comedy Studies
- B.A. Communication, University of China 中国传媒大学 (formerly known as Beijing Broadcasting Institute)
- Spring 2015: EACS 4B – East Asian Traditions: Modern
- Fall 2015: Chinese 4: Intermediate Modern Chinese; Lecturer Guan
- Dr. Michael Berry, Department of East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies
- Dr. Michael Curtin, Department of Film and Media Studies
- Dr. Bhaskar Sarkar, Department of Film and Media Studies