Office: HSSB 2215
- M.A. University of California Santa Barbara
- M.A. Thesis: How Far Is Beijing? Gender and the Capital in Tie Ning’s “How Long Is Forever” and “Night of the Spring Breeze”
- B.A. Princeton University
- Summer 2013: Associated Colleges in China Summer Field Studies at Central University for Nationalities, Beijing
- Summer 2008 & 2006: Princeton in Beijing at Beijing Normal University
- Fall 2013 Chinese 1: Elementary Modern Chinese Dr. Chen
- Spring 2013 EACS 4B: East Asian Modern Dr. Nathan & Dr. Zheng
- Winter 2013 EACS 4A: East Asian Premodern Dr. Li & Dr. Rambelli
- Fall 2012 Chinese 1: Elementary Modern Chinese Dr. Chen
Other Teaching Experience:
- Summer 2013 Education and Science Society Summer Camp, Pingjiang, Hunan China
- 2013, Fulbright-Hays GPA Summer Field Studies Scholarship, Associated Colleges in China
- 2011-2015, Eugene Cota-Robles Fellowship, University of California
Conference Papers Presented:
〈师生互动，因材施教：介绍美国大学的互动式教学〉“Student Teacher Interaction and Tailoring Teaching to Students’ Individual Talents: An Introduction to Interactive Education at American Universities,” 海内外农村基础教育大会 Education and Science Society Conference.
“Communicative Language Teaching in Introductory Chinese Language Textbooks,” Sixth UC Language Consortium Conference on Theoretical and Pedagogical Perspectives.
“Children of Prostitutes in 1930’s China: Comparing Portrayals in Goddess and ‘Crescent Moon,’” UCLA Center for the Study of Women “Thinking Gender” Conference.
“Portrayal of Female Suicide and Female Chastity in Zhang Xian’s ‘Bei aiqing yiqwang de jiaoluo’ (A corner forsaken by love),” Seventh International Junior Scholars’ Conference on Sinology.
- Dr. Michael Berry, Department of East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies
- Dr. Michael Curtin, Department of Film and Media Studies
- Dr. Xiaorong Li, Department of East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies